Thursday, August 5, 2010

Yeeee :) :/ :D :( ;D :'(

I'm TOO excited for the Wdym Fashion Show.
Ugh but everything's been goinn soooo WRONG.
:( I'm hoping & praying my mom doesn't try & hoe me.
I willll cry like noo joke cause then I woulda been wasting my time.
These past few days have been extremely horrible.
My mom gladly hoed me and didn't wana take out my hair.
soo NO perm for me. Now I have to wear this troll doll weave.
I decided to wash it so it can look somewhat "decent." I'm keeping my hopes up.
I want these curls to come out right. if they don't fml. I juss wana look good.
I haven't really got an outfit yet either. I was supposed to go get my dress last wknd from Forever21<3 !!!!
but Mommy decided she didn't wana go to Katy Mills. Good thing we atleast went to JcPenny's.
I'm not gona lie they got some goooood stuff ((: Got me a skirt thankk goodnesss. Cause it's bout to save me. I didn't wana wear heels but I'm forced to now. Thanks to Angel & Caitlyn!

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
     - Oscar Wilde

Yesterday I found out some bad news :( it got me all worried and stufff :/
Why do I care bout the people in my life so much??
I always wonder do they care bout me.... I need an answer.
but DAMN I really hope things turn out for the better.

"What seems to us as bitter trials, are often blessings in disguise."
  - Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment