Friday, October 1, 2010

Bottled.

I don't understand how you're nice to people but they don't appreciate the shit you do for them. That is one way to truly piss me off. Cause I took time out of my fucking day to do something kind and I get treated like shit in return? Fuck that. How bout I just be a bitch to everybody. Let's see how that feels. Nahh, you know what.... If I treated you the way you treated me you would truly hate me. But me on the other hand, I have no idea why I haven't just popped off yet. That's unusual like I just bottle up everything I wana say and keep it hidden. I honestly wana break down and cry cause this has been some kinda week and it's not getting any better. I just want my life back to the way it was, where I would be the bitch  and someone would still love me despite the way I treated them. I wish somethings didn't happen but they did. It's life and I gotta keep it moving with my head held high and can't let no one bring me down no longer:)

No comments:

Post a Comment